Business ONETouch brings Big Data to all companies at a small business price. Here is a brief overview video explaining how Business ONETouch can help your business. These are HD videos; be sure to change the settings by clicking the gear in the lower right corner if you’re not getting that quality.
Step-by-step-Creating a new Email Template:
- Mouse over “Sales & Marketing” tab
- Move cursor to “Email Marketing”
- Click “Email Templates”
This will bring you to the list of templates.
- Click “Create New”
- Give new template a name
- Set the person who is sending the email
- Set the person who is receiving the test emails
- Make it Active
- Click save
Now move to the Email Template.
- Give email a subject (keep this generic)
- Modify yours to be more specific based on your email campaign
- Go to the Database Tool and insert the current date
- Write a salutation (use Database Tool to insert First or Last name)
- Add more lines to the body of template
- Use Database tool to insert Company Mission
- Use the Database Tool to insert your Company Name, Address and Logo.
- Click Close (this also saves your data)
You should now see your new active Email Template.