Today’s Internet marketing is a confusing mess of communications options. Do you know how to navigate through the sea of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and all the other social media options? How much time do you spend posting and re-posting the same data in one place after another? How much business do you miss because you just don’t have the time to keep up with all these options? And how much business is actually driven by these efforts? How effective is each channel? Where should you spend more of your time?
Now you can answer these questions because Business ONETouch will finally give you focus:
- Publish to web, social media, print – all your channels with ONETouch
- Track responses from each channel, digital or print; the system automatically assigns unique phone numbers for each print campaign
- Drive business to your eCommerce engine
- See revenue by individual channel
- Automatically tag customers during every interaction
- Get the right offer to the correct customer with pin-point marketing
- Truly manage your business!
Business ONETouch provides everything you need for your business in a unified system designed from the ground up so that every component works together. Need to email prospects, reach them on Facebook, and have a special offer flyer for a trade show? Do them all with one-click using the ONETouch tool, then see their reactions on your Dashboard. Learn who opened your messages, and who didn’t. See which trade show flyer or thotchke produced phone calls for you, and which were a waste of money. Most importantly, see who used your eCommerce setup to purchase! Use the Customer Management tools to Autotag purchasers so you can reach them again for upsells and future promotions.
Business ONETouch has four primary modules:
- The Dashboard – The lifeblood of any business is data. What’s your Customer Acquisition Cost? What’s your Return On Investment? What marketing efficiently and effectively sells your product; what marketing costs you more than you make? The ONETouch Dashboard is designed to be the beating heart of your business. Everything published with the ONETouch Tool is tracked on the Dashboard in the only metric that really matters: Dollars in your pocket. Need more? Click on any dial to drill down for more detail; all the way to individual orders!
- The ONETouch Tool – Reclaim the hours and energy you’re spending on sales and marketing by using the ONETouch Tool to publish to Web, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and print with a single click!
- Store – Everything you need for the business of doing business. Sell products and services. Maintain Inventory for products on hand, and employee scheduling for service offerings. Manage vendors, fulfillment and shipping. Set prices; sell items and services individually, in bundles or via subscriptions. Process Credit Cards, manage your merchant account (included), then review your sales and financial information or export it all to Quickbooks.
- Sales and Marketing – Automatically create records for anyone who buys through your eCommerce system, or interacts with Business ONETouch in any way. Tag customers and prospects automatically, based on their activity, to organize and automate your sales and marketing. For example, say your best seller is called ProductOne. Create a tag called ProductOne, and Business ONETouch will automatically apply it to every customer who purchases ProductONE. Create a second tag called ProductOneWarranty for everyone who purchases the optional warranty. Then use the Business ONETouch Customer Management Module to send an upsell special offer to all ProductOne buyers who have not already purchased your ProductOneWarranty!
The Business ONETouch Dashboard is designed to show you how your business is performing at a glance. It also allows you to drill down to the exact details, so you can look at individual orders and reactions.
For example, hovering your mouse over the Items Sold bar, and the exact number of items sold will appear. Click on the Items Sold bar to see the details!
Everything you need for the business of doing business. Sell products and services. Maintain Inventory for products on hand, and employee scheduling for service offerings. Manage vendors, fulfillment and shipping. Set prices; sell items and services individually, in bundles or via subscriptions. Process Credit Cards, manage your included merchant account, then review your sales and financial information or export it all to Quickbooks.
- Can be either physical products such as clothes or candles, or digital products such as video or ebooks
- You can have as many as a different fulfillment center for every product; ONETouch will calculate the shipping on the fly!
- Can also be services, such as custom installation or design
- Allows you to set whether the project is available via a subscription plan
- Subscription optional and requires product purchase
- A subscription is required with product purchase
- Subscription sold separately
- Product is subscription only
- Subscription Plans
- Subscription plans allow you to set up regular repeat purchases of products and services; e.g monthly deliveries of a consumable such as ink or vitamins. Set up the interval for the subscription – say, weekly or monthly – then add products from your product list. Any products can be added to as many subscription plans as you like. However, all the products must be available. If any product is unavailable the entire subscription plan becomes unavailable. The types of plan are set on the product tab; they are:
- Subscription optional and requires product purchase – Customers have the option to buy the subscription plan if they have purchased the required product
- A subscription is required with product purchase – If the customer buys the product they must buy the subscription plan.
- Subscription sold separately – Customers may buy the subscription plan whether or not they have purchased anything else
- Product is subscription only – The product may only be purchased with the subscription plan
- You can attach multiple subscription plans to a single product by choosing Subscription Sold Separately on the Product tab, then setting up as many plans as you wish on the Subscription tab. Each subscription will appear as a separate product in your E-commerce area
- Product Bundles -Allows you to create groups of products that are sold together as a single unit. Any product can be added to as many bundles as you like. However, all the products must be available. If any product is unavailable the entire bundle becomes unavailable.
Email marketing is comprised of two elements: Templates, and Campaigns. Templates are the framework for the marketing; Campaigns are the execution. Say you want to send out an email every Monday to everyone who purchased your ProductOne, offering them an upsell- a warranty package specific to the product. First, you’ll want to build an email Template; this leverages information from your database, and can be reused weekly. So it might look like this:
Dear FirstNAME LastNAME,
Thank you for purchasing ProductNAME! We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and life out of your new ProductNAME, so may we suggest ProductWARRANTY?
Next you want to send this to:
- People who purchase ProductONE
- Last week
- Who have not already purchased a warranty.
You can do this by creating an Autotag – ProductOneBuyer – that tags everyone who buys the product, and a second Autotag – ProductOneWarrantyBuyer – for everyone who purchases the warranty. Saving filters for each tag produces two groups: Bob, Mary, Fred, Ginger and Rodger are in ProductOneBuyer, and Fred and Ginger are in ProductOneWarrantyBuyer. So in Email Campaigns, including ProductOneBuyer and Excluding ProductOneWarrantyBuyer sends your email campaign to just the right people: Bob, Mary and Rodger.
Business ONETouch comes with a set of marketing phone numbers you can use to track print marketing. For example, you might bring three promotional items to a trade show:
- A show special flyer
- Your regular tri-fold brochure
- A giveaway stress ball with your logo
You can use a different ONETouch phone number on each item; e.g.:
- 555.000.0001 on the show special flyer
- 555.000.0002 on your regular tri-fold brochure
- 555.000.0003 on the giveaway stress ball with your logo
The Business ONETouch Phone Campaign tools allow you to associate a phone number with a campaign for tracking on your dashboard so you can see exactly how much business each of those promotional items produces. The ONETouch tools at the same time allow you to route the calls so they automatically go where you want, whether that’s your cell phone, the extension of the salesperson responsible, or elsewhere!
The Dashboard shows you a live view of the pulse of your business:
- The SIZE of each bar changes to show your performance
- The color shows performance against your plan
- Green is above average
- Yellow means caution
- Red is below average
- Mousing over a bar shows you detail
And clicking on any graph takes you into the detailed view of the data:
The ONETouch tool publishes everywhere simultaneously! Web, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, email – everywhere at once. Better yet, each element is linked together and tracked.
The ONETouch Tool allows you to publish sales and marketing content to your web site, all of your social media and print with a single click. Better yet, it synchronizes these so that, for example, if you list a new product for sale on your web site, your social media updates point right to the new listing so your customers can immediately purchase it. The results are then displayed on the Dashboard.
Track your web site activity.
See which Facebook posts produce sales.
- Media Posting Targets – Choose where to send your message on-the-fly – just one, or everyplace at once! Web, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and print!
- What’s the Story – The text you enter here becomes a Tweet if you have Twitter selected in Media Posting Targets; the tweet will link back to your primary entry. It’s the headline of your web site entry if you have Web selected in Media Posting Targets; the headline of your Facebook entry if you have Facebook selected; the headline of your LinkedIn entry if you have the business service selected; and the headline of your print entry.
- What are the Details – The text and graphics you enter here become your web site entry if you have Web selected in Media Posting Targets, as well as your Facebook, LinkedIn and print entries if you have print those selected.
- There’s a full Editor that’s as easy to use as any word processor. Write, format, insert pictures, graphics and video – get it just the way you want it right from your browser!
- Add Keywords – Creates keywords that are then used for the Search Engine Optimization that Business ONETouch registers for every post you create with the ONETouch tool
Everything you need to sell your products and services: Inventory, selling tools and full credit card processing, including bookkeeping. Set up products and services that you provide, or order from multiple vendors, including drop-shipping straight to your customers. Associate fullfilment centers by product so drop-shipping can be calculated on the fly! Set products and services as Active — available for sale — or Inactive. For example, seasonal products can simply be made active when they are in season.
- Subscriptions – Sell products and services with monthly, quarterly or annual billing. Subscriptions can be required with a product, optional or even sold seperately. Subscription plans allow you to set up regular repeat purchases of products and services; e.g monthly deliveries of a consumable such as ink or vitamins. Set up the interval for the subscription – say, weekly or monthly – then add products from your product list. Any products can be added to as many subscription plans as you like. However, all the products must be available. If any product is unavailable the entire subscription plan becomes unavailable. Attach multiple subscription plans to a single product by choosing Subscription Sold Separately on the Product tab, then setting up as many plans as you wish on the Subscription tab. Each subscription will appear as a separate product in your E-commerce area
- Product Bundles – Create groups of products that are sold together as a single unit. Any product can be added to as many bundles as you like. However, all the products must be available. If any product is unavailable the entire bundle becomes unavailable.
- Shopping Cart Themes – Configure the look and feel of the shopping cart
- Order Form Themes – Set the look and feel of Order Forms, which are templates for the shopping cart; e.g. you might have an order form for all products drop-shipped from a particular factory, and another for all digital products
- Cart Categories – Group products into categories that then determine what Shopping Cart Order Form should be used; e.g. drop-ship fulfillment products, digital products, etc.
- Payment options – Choose what payment methods your customers can use: E-Check, Discover, Visa, American Express, or Mastercard
- Receipts – Complete details on all the orders processed through the system
- Payment plans – Set up alternatives, such as dividing the price into three equal payments over 90 days
- Promotion Codes – Generate codes that users can enter for promotional discounts; e.g. HOLIDAY for 10% off. Promotion codes are created and managed here; the discount associated with them is set up in Discounts and UpSells. This allows you to, for example, offer different discounts on separate products with the same code, or change the discount associated with a code as an ad is repeated over time.
Customer Management – Create and manage email and telephone marketing campaigns. Target your contacts based on their activity, such as “customers who only purchased once in the last 12 months.” Set up and leverage Relationships such as Referral Partners.
- Tags – Organize and automate your sales and marketing with this powerful tool. Tags can be set up any way you wish, and can be used wherever you choose. For example, you can set up email and telephone marketing campaigns that reach anyone associated with the CUSTOMER tag. If you then add a new contact and apply the CUSTOMER tag, the new contact will be automatically included in the email and telephone marketing campaigns! Use tags with Contacts, Products, Product Bundles, Product Subscriptions…anywhere you like! Use Tags for sales and marketing, or after the fact to understand customer acquisition and other costs.
- Autotagging – Automatically tag contacts based on their actions. For example, you might want to understand how your customers respond to volume pricing. You could create a “Buy 2, get 1 free” bundle and set it up to apply the VOLUME tag to all purchasers. You can then instantly create email and telephone marketing campaigns that reach anyone associated with the VOLUME tag! Use Autotagging with Products, Product Bundles, Product Subscriptions and other activities.
- Web & Social Media – Publish everywhere with ONETouch; track the results on your Dashboard
- Email & Phone – Follow up instantly with customers; see who responds to which messages; learn which responses keep customers on the phone and generate revenue.